Aviation Courses- Know all about aviation details here
Students who are seeking aviation courses in India probably have positive thoughts about this stream. To make your career plans more strong we bring you this blog in which we have given all the details about Aviation course related colleges, their admission criteria and much more. Read the complete article below.
What is Aviation Courses?
Aviation started in the 18th century with the development of hot air balloons. Since then this field has been tremendously growing to the limit that now we can travel in aircraft/aeroplanes. Aviation or air transport refers to the activities around mechanical flight and aircraft. During this course students will learn about flying safety, instrument reading, flying instructions and many things related to airline working. Further students will learn about various aspects of aviation that includes ground staff working, cabin crew training, hospitality, airfare and ticketing management, and many more specifications.
Skills Required for Aviation Courses
To have better learning experience of aviation courses students should possess the following skills:
- Strong communication skills
- Alert mind
- Pleasing Personality
- Team Spirit
- Open for learning
Top 10 Aviation Courses In India With High Paid Salary In 2019
1) Aircraft Maintenance Engineering (AME)
2) Diploma in Airport Management
3)Commercial Pilot Training (CPL)
4) Diploma in Travel Management and Airport Handling
5) Aeronautical Engineering
6) B.B.A. In Airport Management
7) Diploma in Cabin Crew
8) Air Hostess Training
9) Diploma in Aviation Hospitality
10) Diploma in Airfare and Ticketing Management
Aviation Courses Eligibility Criteria
- Applicants must be 10+2 from a recognized board.
- Must be from Science /any discipline (very course to course).
- Must have scored minimum 50% marks.
- Must have English as one the subject.
Choose Other Aviation Colleges In India List 2019
To have a successful career in this field a lot of things also depend on the quality of the institute. To make sure that you search good colleges for your career we have updated the list of aviation colleges in India. We advise all the students to compare each college and then pick your college wisely.
Top Aviation Colleges in India:
- Frankfinn Institute of Air Hostess Training
- The Bombay Flying Club
- Tritya Air Hostess Academy, New Delhi
- Avalon Academy, Dehradun
- Aimfill International
- Institute of Logistics and Aviation Management
- UPES – University of Petroleum and Energy Studies
- Alpine Institute of Aeronautics – [AIA], Dehradun
- Maharashtra Aviation Academy and Hospitality Management
Top Aviation Colleges State-Wise:
- Aviation Colleges in Uttrakhand
- Aviation Colleges in Utter Pradesh
- Aviation Colleges in Rajasthan
- Aviation Colleges in Delhi
- Aviation Colleges in Karnataka
- Aviation Colleges in Tamil Nadu
- Aviation Colleges in Kerala
Top Aviation Colleges City-Wise:
- Aviation Colleges in Dehradun
- Aviation Colleges in Lucknow
- Aviation Colleges in Delhi
- Aviation Colleges in Noida
- Aviation Colleges in Mumbai
- Aviation Courses in Chennai
- Aviation Colleges in Pune
- Aviation Colleges in Bangalore
How To Take Admission in Aviation Courses?
- To get admission in any aviation course whether UG, PG or diploma/certificate one must meet the eligibility criteria.
- Candidates can directly approach the college to take admission. They can register themselves by visiting the official website or can download a form.
- Some aviation colleges also conduct its entrance test that depends on course to course.
- Aviation colleges also take the short interview at the time of admission.
Aviation Courses Fees Structure
Aviation courses fees structure is based on:
- Type of course.
- Type of college (Ranking).
- Facilities of the college.
It is always advised that students should go through the fees structure of a course in which they are taking admission. Students have to pay their tuition fees along with admission fees which is non-refundable. They will also have to pay security amount that is decided by the college itself. The security fees will be refunded after completion of the course. Aviation courses fee generally start from 50k to 10lakh (pilot courses are generally expensive) rest other courses cost may vary. Some aviation colleges also provide scholarship or tuition fee discount under certain terms and conditions. The fees of cabin crew course start from 50 k to 80k P/A. Students can pay their fees semester wise or yearly as per their convenient.
Aviation Courses Salary Package
Generally, aviation colleges have separate placement and internship cell which has tie-ups with national and international airports and airlines services. The salary in the industry depends on a person’s course, skills, talents, and interest. Graduates get jobs in renowned companies like Indigo, JW Marriott, and Srilankan airways, Air India, Air Asia, Oberoi Hotels and Resorts and many more. An average salary package in the aviation industry is 2.5 to7 lakh P/A (depending on the organization).
Students who really want to pursue their career in aviation should start early so that they get time to make progress in their career with fewer struggles. They can opt for UG course after 12th in any sub-discipline of aviation. One can go for BA or B.Sc. in aviation or diploma courses as per their choice. There are certificate courses also available which also provide good career opportunities. To make more specific choices we have lined up the list of aviation courses. Students can go through the course list and select the course of their choice.