Are you 12th passed out in Arts? Looking for top courses in arts? We are happy to help you. In this article, you will get all the details about the courses after 12th in Arts and also the job prospects after graduation. Read the Complete information about courses in arts below.
Art is a vast stream of creativity and talent. It includes subjects like English, politics, science, geography, history, and economics. As students have studied these subjects so they are very well aware of opportunities waiting for them after completing their schools. It is found that due to a plethora of opportunities in the art stream, many students are confused in picking up a suitable course for themselves. To help the students in sorting out the best course we have mentioned top courses after 12th in arts.
Best Courses After 12th Arts List
Every person is different as an individual, different in thoughts, activities, and dreams. Considering this psychology we have mentioned the list of courses after 12th in Arts. We have streamlined the details of each course along with additional skills required for different programs.
|Fashion Designing||B.Sc. (Fashion Design), B.Design (Fashion)|
|Animation and Multimedia|
Top 10 College of Arts in India List
After knowing about the courses in arts the next step is to get admission in one good college where students can get the best of knowledge and enhance their skills as per industrial requirement. For more guidance, we have listed some top ten colleges of arts which have a legacy of disseminating quality education. The admissions in these colleges are strictly merit-based and cut off goes to ninety-eight percent depending on the seat intake.
|College Name||Courses & Fee Structure||Affiliation||Location|
|Doon Group of Colleges, Dehradun||Click Here||H.N.B Garhwal University, Srinagar||Dehradun|
|Lovely Professional University, Jalandhar||Click Here||UGC, UGC-DEB, NCTE, PCI, COA, BCI and ITPI||Jalandhar|
|Hindu College, New Delhi||Click Here||University of Delhi||New Delhi|
|Loyola College, Chennai||Click Here||University of Madras, Chennai||Chennai|
|Indian Institute of Technology, Delhi||Click Here||University Grants Commission (UGC)||Delhi|
|Christ University, Bangalore||Click Here||UGC||Bangalore|
|Miranda House College, Delhi||Click Here||University of Delhi, Delhi||Delhi|
|Hans Raj College, New Delhi||Click Here||UGC||Delhi|
|Quantum University, Roorkee||Click Here||UGC||Roorkee|
|Indraprastha College for Women, New Delhi||Click Here||University of Delhi (DU)||Delhi|
Courses after 12th Arts Admission:
- Admission in courses of arts depends on college to college and course to course.
- Some college conducts their own entrance examination followed by a round of interview.
- Admission generally starts from the month of May to June every year.
- One can apply online or download an application form by visiting a particular college website.
Courses after 12th Arts Eligibility:
- Candidates must be 10+2 passed out from a recognized board.
- Must have obtained minimum 50% marks in 12th.
- Must be have done 12th in any discipline.
About Courses After 12th in Arts
Selecting the right course depends on the interest of a person. If a person wants to contribute to the society then he/she can opt for Journalism, Law or Education. A person filled with creativity can go for fashion or interior designing. Arts is a course which is not limited to one subject, it has various options and can be explored well in terms of education and career building. Some of the courses for the art students are:
This is one of the most sorted careers after 12th in arts as it various job opportunities at national and International level. It is the base of the hospitality industry and trains students for managerial responsibilities. The degree course in hotel management is 3 years of duration and diploma course is 1 to 2 years of duration.
- BBA – Hotel Management
- BHMCT (Bachelor of Hotel Management and Catering Technology)
- Bachelors in Hospitality Management
- B.Sc. in Catering Science And Hotel Management
- BA In Hotel And Event Management
- B.Sc. Hotel & Hospitality Managemen
Subjects that are related to the above courses are:
- Communication Skills
- Foreign Language
- Food Production
- Travel Management
- Front Office Operations
- House Keeping
- Nutrition and Food Scheme
- Public Relations
- Smart Persona with strong communication skills.
- Should do intercultural communication.
- Must have a quick presence of mind.
After doing this course one can get an operational position in the hotel industry, cruise, cabin crew, entrepreneurship etc.
Journalism and Mass Communication Courses After 12th
This is one of in-demand course in the industry which is not limited to TV channels but with growing technology, this field has taken online form as “Online Media” which is becoming popular day by day. The courses ion mass communications are available at degree and Diploma level which is of 3 years to 1 to 2 years of duration.
- B.A. in Journalism and Mass Communication
- B.A. in Mass Communication
- BMC -Bachelor of Mass Communication
- B.A. (Hons.) Mass Communication (B.A.M.C.)
- Bachelors of Mass Media
- Graduate Diploma in Mass Communication + Bachelor of Mass Communication
- B.Sc. in Mass Communication, Journalism, and Advertising
- BA (Hons.) in Media and Communication
- B.A. – Mass Communication and Video Production
- BA in Media Studies
- BBA in Communication and Journalism
- Diploma In Mass Communication
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Good Interview Skills
- Creative and Must think out of Box
- Must be active.
Doing this course will lead you to a career as TV Anchor, RJ, Reporter, News Editor, Script Writer, Blogger, Freelance Writer.
Animation and Multimedia/Gaming Courses After 12th
Animation and multimedia have opened many doors as it presents you with a variety of jobs. This is because this stream gives you loads of specialization in which you can grow and make a successful career. The bachelors’ degree course is 3 to 4 years with industrial exposure in the form of an internship. Diploma courses are also available for 1 to 2 years of duration.
- BA in Animation & Multimedia
- BA in Animation and CG Arts
- B.A. in Animation and Graphic Design
- BA in Digital Filmmaking and Animation
- Diploma in 2D Animation
- Diploma in CG Animation
- Certificate in 2D Animation
- Certificate in CG Arts
- Interest in technology
- Must be creative
- Ability to do work in a team and Individual.
- Should have analyzing skills
Doing After this course students can make The career as Graphic Designers, Digital Artists, Video Video Editor, Game Designer, and Film Etc.
Interior Designing Courses After 12th
Students can do B.Sc. in the interior or furniture designing. This industry requires A lot of patience and the creativity which can give you a jackpot if done properly.
- BA Interior Design
- BA Interior Architecture and Design
- Bachelor of Interior Design
- Diploma in Interior Design
- Diploma in Interior Design and Architecture
- Certificate in Interior Design
- Certificate in Interior Design and Decoration
- Detailing and color sense
- Good observing skills to the meet clients’ demands.
- Good Communication skills.
An interior designer has good opportunity to become the successful entrepreneur by running own studio or working with the reputed firms like Godrej etc.
BBA Courses After 12th
BBA stands for bachelors of business administration which is a three years duration course. If you are interested in management field you can apply for this course. There is a notion that B.B.A is for commerce stream but BBA can be applied by art students as well. After BBA one can either take a job or can pursue MBA (Masters of Business Administration) for more specialization.
- Leadership and Strong decision-making skills.
- Good Communication Skills with a confident personality.
Jobs after BBA
After doing a management course you can get in Banking and Finance, Operation, Entrepreneurship etc.
Fine Arts Courses After 12th
The Bachelor of Fine Arts is a professional course for 3 years which offers many Specializations in Music, Photography, Dance, Painting, Sculpting, etc. This course is for the students who are creative and want to make their skills as a profession.
- Video production/editing
- Sequential art
- Conceptual art
- History of arts
- Interior designing
- Photography & Painting.
Fashion Designing Courses After 12th
This course is for students who have a love for clothes and designing. This field is not only limited to one aspect designing but also related to curating of shoes and jewelry. With vast options, one can achieve well if get his/her hands in this stream. The duration of a course is 4 years with hardcore profile building during a learning period.
- B.A. – Fashion Designing
- B.A. (Hons.) Fashion Design
- Bachelor of Fashion Design
- Diploma – Fashion Design
- Certificate – Fashion Designing
- Diploma in Fashion Design & Merchandising
- B.Des in Fashion Design
Law Courses After 12th
Students of arts can pick up an integrated course of B.A LLB which combination of plain B.A and Law. One who wants to go in the stream of law can apply for this course.
- BA LLB
- BA LLB (Hons.)
- BBA LLB (Hons)
- Diploma in Taxation Law
- Diploma in Cyber Law
During his or her learning the students will learn:
- Constitutional Law
- Property Law
- Banking Law
- Environmental Laws
- Consumer Law Human Right Law
- Administrative Law
- Public International law
Event Management Courses After 12th
Course in Event Management is a course done after 12th arts. It is available in degree course of 3 years. During this course, the students will learn all the nits and grits of how an event is organized and management at a small and large level. The course has practical exposure in the form of training and industrial visits. The subjects available during the course.
- Human Resources Management
- BBA in Event Management
- Certificate course in Event Management
- Diploma in Event Management
Study of Main Event
- Planning Human Resource Management
- Marketing and Advertising
- Public Relations
- Business Law
These are other some courses which students can explore after 12th. Not only this, these courses are available in colleges of India and provide a lot many job opportunities. To get well informed about this stream look for the best courses mentioned in other section below.
B.A – Bachelors in arts which has got many subfields like BA in Psychology, B.A in History, BA in Archeology, B.A in Economics, B.A in Journalism, B.A in English, B.A in Hindi, BA in Malayalam, BA in other languages (according to state), B.A in Sociology , BA in politics , BA in Geography , B.A in Indian Culture , B.A in Social Work etc. This course is for 3 years of duration with the mentioned specializations.