PM Scholarship 2019 registration has been started. Students can apply for the scholarship by visiting the official website and register themselves. This is a strong initiative taken by Prime Minister of India for improving education quality of our country and overcoming illiteracy hurdles. The scheme has been taken out to encourage technical and higher education for the wards and widows of Ex/Serving RPF/RPSF/CAPF/Armed Rifles. In this article, we have mentioned every scholarship under Prime Minister Scholarship Scheme 2019 along with relevant details about. Read the complete article below.
What is PM Scholarship Scheme 2019?
PM Scholarship is a small initiative taken by Prime Minister to make the education affordable and reachable. Under this scholarship, the main emphasis has been given towards and widows of EX/Serving RPF/RPSF and CAPFs /AIR to provide higher and Technical education so that they can have form secure by generating employment for themselves. The scholarship has done justice to the candidates who are in blood relation of a person serving or have served or died while serving in RPF/RPSF and CAPFs and also have the weak financial background to afford education.
List Of PM Scholarship Schemes 2019
Here we provide you only the genuine list of upcoming PM Scholarship 2019. There is the number of fake scholarships news available on internet which comes with the name of prime minister Narendra Modi gi. So to minimize the wastage of user timing, we have listed down the real PM Scholarships 2019 below.
PM Scholarship under PMSS Scheme invites all the eligible candidates to apply for PMSS DSEW Scheme. The scholarship is offered by the Department of Ex-Service Men Welfare to the wards /Widows of Ex-Servicemen who are pursuing their education in 10th or after 12th. The main aim of the disseminate hassle free education to the deserving candidates who cannot afford their higher education. The scholarship is given to the wards /widows of Ex-servicemen who are below the rank of a gazetted officer. Candidates can apply online before the last date.
- Applicants must be the ward/widow of Ex-Servicemen ((Army, Navy, Coasts Guards, Air force and other military martyrs).
- Must have clear 10th or 12th from recognized board.
- Diploma holders /students of 10th and 12th must have passed out form a recognized board.
- Students can apply for limited courses like B.E/B.TECH, B.PHARM, MBBS, BDS,B.Ed. etc.
- Only two wards from one family can apply.
PMSS DSEW Scholarship 2019 holds variable rewards like INR 2000 P/A and INR 2250 per month for female students.
Last Date to Apply
Students can apply before 15/10/2019.
2) PM Scholarship for Ex/Serving RPF/RPSF/CAPF
PM Scholarship Scheme 2019 is a tremendous step taken by the Indian government to upgrade the education system in India. This scheme has been started by Hon’ble Prime Ministers of India to promote higher and technical education for the children of Ex/Serving RPF/RPSF/CAPF personnel and widows (below the rank of gazette officer). 150 candidates will be selected by the ministry out of which 50% reservation will be for girl’s candidates. The duration of Prime Minister Scholarship will be from 01 to 05 years. The eligible candidates can apply before the last date to take maximum benefits of the scholarship.
Who is Eligible For PM Scholarship RPF/RPSF/CAPF
To apply for PM scholarship scheme candidates have to meet the following eligibility criteria:
- Candidates applying for RPF/RPSF/CAPF must have secured 60% marks and minimum education should be 10+2, Diploma or graduation.
- Students who have taken regular admission in professional courses like B.E, B.Tech, BDS, MBBS, B.Ed, BBS, BCA, MCA, B.Pharm etc are eligible to apply for PMSS.
- Candidates doing master’s degree course except for MBA, MCA and distance learning course are not eligible for Prime Minister Scholarship Scheme.
- Only two wards from one family can apply and should be verified by the beneficiaries and concerned zonal railways /RPSF.
What is Required Educational Qualification to Apply For Prime Minister Scholarship 2019
|B.E /B.Tech||10+2/Diploma(Diploma in case of lateral entry)|
|BBA, BCA , B.Sc (Ag) etc.||12th Standard|
|MBA, B.Ed, LLB, MCA, BALLB/BBA/LLB||Graduation|
|5 year Integrated course only||12th Standard|
What Is PM Scholarship RPF/RPSF/CAPF Reward
Candidates selected will be given:
- 2000 per month male candidate.
- 2,250 per month for female students.
Selection Criteria of PM Scholarship Scheme 2019
Candidates will be selected in the mentioned category:
- Category I – Wards /widows of ex-RPF/RPSF personnel who died in harness due to causes attributed to encounter with terrorist or with criminals while protecting Railway properties, passengers or passengers areas or
- Category II – Those who died while in service.
- Category III- Wards of ex-RPF/RPSF (retired) personnel.
- Category (IV) – Wards of serving RPF/RPSF personnel.
How to Apply for Prime Minister Scholarship 2019
- Log in to the official website i.e. www.scholarship .gov.in
- After homepage select prime minister Scholarship scheme for RPF/RPSF.
- Click on the “Apply “tab.
- Get yourself registered.
- Fill all the relevant details.
- Students Registration ID Will Receive only after completion of registration
- Use that Id and register to Apply.
- Fill in the form with all the attached documents.
- Click on the submit button and you will be done with registration.
Documents Required for PM Scholarship Scheme:
- Service Certificate issued by the respective office of a serving person. Category VI.
- Need Copy of PPO/Discharge certificate /book for categories I, II and III.
- Scanned Copy of mark sheet of 10+2/Diploma/ Graduation (on the basis, of course, they are applying)
Last Date to apply for PM Scholarship Scheme
Interested candidates can apply before the last date is 15-10-2019.
2) PM Scholarship Scheme for CAPFs and AIR
Another scholarship has been introduced under PM Scholarship for the education of dependent ward and widows of central Assam Rifles (CAPFS and AR) personnel. Those candidates who want to apply under this scholarship can apply before 31st -10-2019. Total 2000 scholarship will be selected among girls and boys of the country in which amount up to 27,000 will be given to selected candidates.
What is Eligibility Criteria For PM Scholarship for CAPFs and AIR
- Wards /widows of deceased CAPF’S /AR personnel died in Harness /election duty, wards of personnel disabled while performing service and Wards of Ex- CAPFs and AR personnel receipt of gallantry award.
- Wards /Widows of retired and serving CAPFS and AR personnel (Personnel below officer rank)
- Candidates who are in the first year of Engineering, Medicine, Dental, Veterinary, BBA, BCA, B.pharma, B.Sc (Nursing, Agriculture etc).
- Must have score 60% in 10+2 /diploma or graduation.
- Students applying for renewal will be must have scored 50% marks.
PM Scholarship Scheme for CAPFs and AIR Rewards Detail
|Gender||Per Month||Per Annum|
|Girls||2250 per month||27,000|
|Boys||2000 per month||24,000|
How to Apply for PM Scholarship Scheme 2019 for CAPFs and AIR
- Candidates must visit the official website.
- Click on “Central Scheme”.
- Then Click on “WARB”.
- Then “Central Armed Police Forces and Assam Rifles”
- Then Click on “Apply Now “Link.
- Fill all the mandatory details and submit your application.
What Documents Required For PM Scholarship Scheme for CAPFs and AIR:
- Service certificate to be issued by H.O.O in case if the person is serving.
- A copy of PPO/Discharge certificate /book for categories A to F
- Scanned Copy of mark sheet of 10+2/Diploma/ Graduation (on the basis, of course, they are applying)
- Disability Certificate (for category B to D).
- Death Certificate (Mandatory for category A&C)
- Certificate of Gallantry Award (Mandatory for Category E)
PM Scholarship Scheme for CAPFs and AIR Important Dates:
|Last Date to Apply for PM Scholarship Scheme Notification||31st /10/2019|
|Scrutiny and verification and confirmation||December 2019|
|Scrutiny and verification by CAPFs and AR||January 2019|
|Merit list Preparation and lot generation phase||January 2019|
|Processing for sanctioning of scholarship by R&WDte., MHA and PMO||Jan to February 2019|
|Payment file Generation||February 2019|
|Disbursement of Scholarship Amount||February 2019|
|Dispatch of a personal letter from Hon’ble Prime Minister inappropriate language from WARB/CAPFs/AR||March 2019|
PM Scholarship Scheme Renewal Process 2019
To renew their scheme candidates need to apply for their scholarship by login their account and clicking on “Renew” button. After that candidates need to fill all the relevant information. Thereafter they need to submit their documents along with the application and press the submit button. The list of documents as follows:
- Scanned passport size photo.
- Annexure 1 -completed and signed by college institute
- Annexure 2 -completed and signed by college institute
- Annexure 3 -completed and signed by bank manager (SBI/PNB only)
- Original scanned mark sheet both semester received by the college.
- The first page of bank passbook (PNB/SBI only) or canceled cheque (if the name and account no. of a student is printed.
- Aadhar card of a student for name and address proof.
FAQ’S Regarding PM Scholarship Scheme
The above-written article is framed using the best of our knowledge. However, there may be doubts related to this article. So to remove your doubts we have framed some FAQS so that you cancel all your doubts related to PM Scholarship Scheme 2019.
Q1. There is only one medium to apply for PM scholarship?
Ans: Yes, you can apply online application by visiting the official website.
Q2. I am in 2nd year of my course, Am I eligible to apply?
Ans: No you are not eligible to apply. The scholarships only for the students who are in the first year of their professional course expect for lateral entries and integrated course.
Q3. Is this Scholarship is applicable for Diploma Courses?
Ans: No, PM scholarship is only applicable for the students who pursue their degree course
Q4. This scholarship covers PG courses as well?
Ans: No, this scholarship covers only MBA and MCA courses.
Q5.Through this scholarship can I apply for studies abroad?
Ans: No the scholarship is not available for education in abroad.
Q6. I am a selected applicant of PMSS, am I eligible to apply again?
Ans: No, you can apply for this scholarship only one time. However, you can renew your scholarship during your course.
Q7. What are the eligibility criteria I have to meet to get the benefits properly?
Ans: You must have secured minimum 50% marks in each semester to continue the benefits of PM scholarship. If you fail in any semester you will be exempted from the benefits of the scholarship.
Q8. Civilians and wards of Para– Military personnel can apply for this scholarship?
Ans: No, this scholarship is forwards and widows of Ex/Serving RPF/RPSF/CAPF
Q9. What is the duration of this scholarship?
Ans: The duration of this scholarship is 1 to 5 years (depending on course)
If you’re interested to know more scholarships offered by our honorable Prime Minister Narendra Modi Ji, please keep in touch with our blog or write us by using below comment box.