Willing to take admission in 12th? Looking for a relevant scholarship in your 12th Class, then you are on the right page. We have been analyzing the upcoming of many scholarships and have framed this article for the students of class 12th so that they can able to pursue their higher studies without any hurdle. Read the complete section below.
Scholarships For 12th Students List 2019
We all know that class12th is a turning point for every student. This is because students have to make their career choices that will stay throughout their life. Picking up a suitable course and taking admission is a period of tension and anxiety. With expensive college fees, it is becoming difficult for the students and parents to afford education. Due to this many capable students are lacking in getting a proper education. Taking it as a threat against education, the Indian government and other private organizations have come up with the concept of the 12th Scholarship. The main aim of these organizations is to provide financial assistance to:
- Students with a weak economic background
- Meritorious Students
- Category students
- Girls students
Through different 12th scholarships, students are able to get a quality education and making their dreams come true. In this section, we have provided you complete details of different 12th scholarships which are categorized into government scholarships, private scholarships and scholarship to study aboard.
Government Scholarships For 12th Students List
Government scholarships are provided by the Indian government under Central and State Government. These scholarships basically aim needy, meritorious and category students who are willing to pursue their higher education For 12th. Some scholarships are jointly run by central and state government that is funded by the central government and disseminated by the state government. Once you apply for any scheme you can renew your scholarship as per their time period. To ensure that you make best out of your education we have listed some popular scholarships by state and central government.
|Scholarship Name||When to Apply||How to Apply|
|Post Matric scholarship for students with the disability||July to October tentatively 31st October 2019||students can apply through the national scholarship portal|
|Scholarship for SC/ST /General category, Uttar Pradesh||November Mid i.e tentatively 26th November 2019||Students can apply by visiting official website www.schaolrship.up.nic.in|
|The Prime Minister Scholarship Scheme for Central Armed Police Forces and Assam Rifles||July to October tentatively 31st October 2019||Students can apply through the national scholarship portal|
|Post Matric Scholarship for SC/ST /OBC, Haryana||31st January 2019||Students can apply through hryscbcschemes.in|
|Post Matric Scholarship and other educational Facilities to SBC students, Maharashtra||28th February 2019||Students can apply from an official website www.mahadbt.gov.in|
Post Matric scholarship for students with the disability
- Students with 40% disability
- Studying in class 11th or above from a recognized board
- Should have a family income less than 2lakh form all the sources
- Variable rewards which include maintenance up to INR 1600 per annum
- Disability allowance INR 4000
- Reimbursement of compulsory and non-refundable INR 1.50 per annum and
- Book allowance INR 1500 per annum
Scholarship for SC/ST /General category, Uttar Pradesh
- Students must be studying in class 11 or above
- Belong to SC/ST /General Category
- Family income should be 2 lakh P/A
- This scholarship has variable rewards like allowances, tuition fee waiver etc
The Prime Minister Scholarship Scheme for Central Armed Police Forces and Assam Rifles
- Students qualifying 12th with a minimum of 60% marks
- Wards and widows of Ex CAPFs and AR personal
- In their first year of degree course like engineering, medicine, dental, veterinary, BBA etc.
- Scholarship amount up to INR 27,000 to 24,000 each girl and boy.
Post Matric Scholarship for SC/ST /OBC, Haryana
- Candidates belonging to SC/ST/OBC /EBC /DNT
- Students must be holding domicile of Haryana
- Student’s family annual income should be sc/st – 2, 50000 and OBC – 1 lakh P/A
- Financial assistance to the students
Post Matric Scholarship and other educational Facilities to SBC students, Maharashtra
- Family income should be 1 lakh or less than 1 lakh
- Two children of a family can apply
- INR 150 to 450 per month will be given today scholar and hosteller
Private Scholarships For 12th Students List
As mentioned above there are many private organizations and institutions under the CSR initiative are offering 12th scholarships. The main aim is to provide financial support to the deserving candidates. The terms and conditions of private scholarships can be revised with time and organization has the full right to call off any scholarship. A student can go through the list of top private scholarship for class 12th.
|Scholarship Name||Organization||When to Apply|
|L’Oreal India for young women in Science Scholarship||L’Oreal India||June to July|
|Fair and Lovely Foundation Scholarship||Fair and Lovely Foundation||January to February|
|Marubeni India Meritorious Scholarship||Marubeni India Private Limited||November to January|
|Dr Reddy’s Foundation Shashakt Scholarship||Dr Reddy Foundation||April to August|
L’Oreal India for young women
- Girl students who have passed 12th from science stream with 85% marks in PCM/PCB
- Have taken admission in the first year under session 2018-19
- Should be 18 years of age as on 13st /5/2018
- Family annual income should be INR 4lakh p/a
- Scholarship amount up to 2.5 lakh will be given in annual instalment during their course.
Fair and Lovely Foundation Scholarship
- Girls who have passed 12th with 60% marks in any stream.
- Family income should not be more than 6 lakh from all the sources.
- One time scholarship amount of INR 25,000 to 50,000
Marubeni India Meritorious Scholarship
- Must have obtained 65% marks on class12th
- Must be in first of UG/Professional/technical courses from recognized university situated in the state of Kerala only.
- Awards 40,000 per student
Dr Reddy’s Foundation Shashakt Scholarship
- Should be girl candidates
- Must have completed 12th
- Applicants must be confident to get admission in India’s best Science college
- Scholarship amount of 2,40,000 (80,000 per year) which include tuition fees, study expenses and basic living cost
Scholarship For 12th Science Students
Engineering and medical is the most opted career by the students in India. Class 12th students look forward to getting admissions in best medical and engineering colleges so that they can live their dreams to become an engineer or a doctor. But some meritorious students fail to pursue their dreams due to financial constraints. To overcome this hurdle many private and government institutions are now providing scholarships to the deserving candidates.
Students can apply for their scholarship at the time of admission or can register themselves through the official portal of relevant 12th scholarship. To make sure students take maximum benefits we have lined some well-known scholarship For 12th science.
|Scholarship Name||Organization||When to Apply|
|All India Pre Medical Scholarship Test (Secondary )||Brainstorm Technical Excellence PVT Ltd||January to March|
|SEST Shoolini Engineering Scholarship Test||Shoolini University||February to April|
|LPU National Entrance and scholarship test||LPU University||January to March|
|All India Youth Scholarship entrance Examination (AIYSEE)||Al India Youth Scholarship entrance Examination (AIYSEE)||December to February|
All India Pre Medical Scholarship Test (Secondary )
- Must have completed class12th with minimum 55% marks
- Final year students of class 12th can also apply
- Full tuition fee waiver for 4 years to the students pursuing a medical course
SEST Shoolini Engineering Scholarship Test
- Students who have successfully passed class 12th in science stream.
- Scholarship amount up to 5 lakh to 30, 000 each scholar.
LPU National Entrance and scholarship test
- Tuition fee waiver
All India Youth Scholarship entrance Examination (AIYSEE)
- Students must be class12th passed or appearing in class 12th
- The scholarship includes variable awards.
Scholarships For 12th Students Important Points
It is to be noted that scholarship will be given to those candidates who will meet the eligibility criteria of a certain scholarship. Candidates can apply by registering themselves for a particular scholarship. For the complete registration, candidates need to attach their relevant documents as per scholarship. The basic documents that are generally needed:
- Caste Certificate
- Income Certificate
- Scorecard of class 12th.
- Institute affiliation related certificate.
- Passport size Photo.
- Fee receipt of an institution in which the student is studying.